Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally... Med Forms Sent

Took me over a month, almost two, to get all of that stuff done. I'm not going to type everything that I did, because I don't really want to relive it all. It's mostly a blur now. I took the packet to the post office and had it next day delivered; $26. Why did I do that?... 'Cause I'm tired of messin' round! I'm anxious to hear anything, and everyday counts.
I read an e-mail from the PC OMS and they said only about 15% of applicants fill out their forms properly... I just can't wait to hear about what I did wrong! lol :-P
So, yet another notch on my Application Timeline. I'll be posting anything new that I hear. Until then...

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm a fellow PC applicant (somewhat obviously)... and I've decided to follow fellow applicants' blogs while I go through the whole process of waiting for updates, and thought I should just say, what's up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter received her nomination in May, 2009. Her recruiter said that they had a place for her in September, pending medical clearance. Since time was short, it was stressful trying to get the necessary paperwork, dr. appt., lab work,vaccines, etc. in by the time that would be required. Somehow, we did it, and she mailed off the final blood test on July 30. On August 6, she received her notification of her invitation, and then a day later received her invitation packet in the mail. She left on September 28th, 2009 for Mozambique. My daughter was fortunate that everything happened so quickly. From what I understand, many people wait 16-18 months from start to placement. Best of luck to you, my daughter is loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that was really quick. I hope the rest of this process goes that fast. thanks, guys.

    ReplyDelete