Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Completed Dental Review. Check.



Got an email today saying that my application status has been updated. Anxiously, I logged on to find that my medical review had been completed. This is what the updates look like. For some reason, it still says that the Peace Corps has not received my physical exams; but I presume they must have, because I sent them all in together. If it doesn't change in a week, I'm going to extend a phone call; just to double check. Otherwise, I sit and wait for the next update.
It's about month #3. I feel like I'm moving slightly quicker than most people, but I've seen some real roadrunners in these blogs. 4 months from beginning to end is the quickest that I've read so far. Anyway, I will return with an update as soon as I hear anything new. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment